Capt. Chris Couch, has over 40 years as a professional mariner, 4 transpacs, 6 canal transits and over 200,500 delivery miles completed safely to date. Call me for safe, professional service to you and your clients.
Captain’s Job Description:
- The captain is ultimately responsible for all that happens on his vessel.
- The captain represents the boat and owner and should conduct himself accordingly.
- Coordinate all scheduling with respect to owners schedule and maintenance requirements.
- Take responsibility for the safety of all persons onboard.
- Properly plan and execute all boat movements with respect to weather, sea conditions, boat condition and schedule.
- Safely operate and navigate the vessel at all times.